I'm Elena, lithuanian girl living and studying graphic design in London. My biggest inspiration is architecture and design. But fashion is my passion. contact me: urbonaviciuutee@gmail.com

09/10/2014

wishlist for a cold season




it is all about feeling warm and comfortable. these are items, that I really wanna get for autumn and winter. it should suit perfect with boyfriend jeans, oversized hoodies and funny sweaters. and of course hats... I love various types of hats, especially beanies, they makes your look absolutely different, when u are having a bad hair day, also keeps you warm! and... leather shoes, perfect for rainy days and high humidity.

by the way, I have a new obsession. it is piercings! in case of that, I can wear more and more earrings every day, that is the reason why I can buy more. ohh, I just love it!

what is your wishlist for this season?







12 comments:

  1. love the bag
    I want a cute beanie

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeahh, that shopper is so cool, I will definitely get one!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I love ever single item on this wishlist, especially the tartan scarf and DW watch :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) tartan looks so warm and soft and DW watch... my dream, my expensive dream:D

      Delete
  3. Awesome wishlist! Love this coat and sneakers!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice items! I'm definitely wishing for a new pair of boots!

    xo T.
    initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the scarf! perfect for AW

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win raybans worth £129! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love everything you chose, i definitely need to do some winter shopping!

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. the black leather vans are gorgeous!

    i just posted a primark haul of which I would love for you to check out
    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah I just want everything on this list, especially the coat!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous wishlist! love the jacket and hats

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

FOLLOWERS