I'm Elena, lithuanian girl living and studying graphic design in London. My biggest inspiration is architecture and design. But fashion is my passion. contact me: urbonaviciuutee@gmail.com

07/10/2014

autumn essentials


it's all about black and red. something strange is happening to me, because I wasn't a big fan of black and I never ever wore a red lipstick before, but this autumn, my style changed into edgy and rocky way. how to not wear my chunky chelsea boots, when they are so comfy and fits perfect with a black leather jacket? 
also, it is oversized sweaters and shirts season, so why not wear it with black skinny jeans.

chunky boots > office
high waisted leggings and sweater > vero moda
handbag > from market or sth like that, here, in London
lipstick > NYC, 441.
notebook > primark 
casette phone case > my friend Igne gave it to me an ages ago
perfume > miss dior, cherry

what is yours inspo for his autumn, leave a comment below


26 comments:

  1. the sweater is perfection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/10/14 20:21

    lovely, but you should give it to someone to proofread for mistakes because there are a few!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/10/14 20:42

    Taip pat, nenaudok tu sutrumpinimu, kaip 'srsly' ar 'smth'... atrodo labai nerimtai, neprofesionaliai ir nebesinori daugiau skaityti :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ammm, na del tokiu nereiksmingu dalyku nesinori prarasti skaitytoju, bet as taip rasau visur, iskaitant koledza. ir tame nematau nieko blogo. bet aciuu uz pastebejima :)

      Delete
  4. These items are amazing


    x mounia

    mouniasdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8/10/14 04:47

    Batukai labai dailūs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dekui! keisciausia, kad ne tik dailus, bet ir patogus!

      Delete
  6. Wow – I love the pictures! Want all this stuff, too. You’re making me jealous!
    Also the design of your whole blog is really pretty, girl! ♥
    I’m following you via gfc & look forward for your next post. You’re great – keep going!
    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yeah, I am trying to get on bloging track again! next post will be this week, maybe ootd or inspiration for autumn!
      keep in touch, sweetie
      xx

      Delete
  7. Nuostabu :)

    kviečiu apsilankyti http://lifewithmigle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aciu! apsilankiau ir nuo siol followinu:)

      Delete
  8. Marija Morkunaite8/10/14 19:55

    Wooww Elena it's amazing! I like your style. xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the knit and the boots!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely boots and phone case ;)

    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh, thanks, I love that phone case so bad, so 80ies, xx

      Delete
  11. Kaip tik savo bloge padariau įrašą apie rudeninį įkvėpimą :))) O raudona spalva mano garderobe ir pasreiškia nuo rudens ir tęsiasi visą žiemą.

    http://ievushka.com/latest-inspirations/ Ievushka.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

FOLLOWERS